Ah, yes. Another school year is here! The birds are chirping, the back to school sales are a buzzing, and mom is hitting the racks to get the new backpacks!
The kids aren’t the only ones who need some new stuff this year, so does Momma! As I’ve been out shopping myself, I’ve seen a few pretty nifty items that are perfect for mom life for the 2019 year! Check it out!
- Stasher Reusable Storage Bags– These bags are the shizz! I’ll admit I’m not the “crunchiest” of momma’s but I am doing my best in between my momma chaos to do more for our planet, and these bags are definitely making that small difference!
They aren’t just storage bags! You can cook in them too! Use them in the microwave, oven, or stove… PLUS they are dishwasher safe for easy clean up after or use it for leftover storage in either your fridge OR freezer! The uses are unbelievable! The cute design caught my eye as I was browsing the aisles of my favorite store (cough cough Marshall’s) and the more I read about them, the more I fell in love!
They are made with 100% pure platinum silicone, come in all sorts of cute designs and colors, and of course BPA+BPS free. Did I mention they come from a women owned company! Brownie points!
Once you have used it to it’s death and it becomes damaged, you can send it in to their Repurpose Program in which they repurpose their soft bags, for soft playground pebbles! How cool is that?! You can learn more about their Repurpose Program here
Stasher Bags on Amazon ($11.99)
2. Brilliant Notes- These cute sticky note pads from Roobee are perfect for parenthood, teachers, and anyone who wants to uplift someone’s spirits!
Use them for good behavior, motivation to do good in school, the possibilities are endless! Heck, you can even use them for your husband when he does the dishes!
My family- personally, is all about the notes. We draw pictures, write little blurps to each other throughout the house, and these Brilliant notes make a perfect edition. I hope you like them too!
3. Knock Knock Pads– I can’t even pick just one. The Knock Knock Stuff brand offers so many unique, fun, yet useful writing pads that are practical throughout your whole life! A couple of my favorites include-
They have so many other options to choose from, many being super helpful, yet silly and perfect for mom life!
7 Days A Week pad on Amazon $8.10
4. M.S.S. Club Key Chain- Are you part of the club? The Mom’s Seeking Sanity club? I sure am! Join us with this cute metal keychain from Mary Square, and remember every time you are in the midst of chaos, running late to drop the kids off and still in your pjs… you are not alone my dear!
Get your MSS Key Chain here from Boxy Momma!
5. Foldable Tote Bag- These fold up tote bags are perfect for a mom on the run who needs an extra hand! I love them! Small enough to easily fit into your purse or diaper bag; and easy to just pull out and unfold to use when needed! There are a ton of options out there for foldable bags like this; so you can find a design that resonates with your style!
Of course my favorite style would have to be this cute “Foxy” bag from Sass and Belle! Perfect to throw the extra papers, books, school catalogs… anything that you don’t have that third hand for, us moms so desperately need!
Get your own foldable foxy bag here-from Boxy Momma! ($7.99)
6. Lunch Box Notes- I have always been a fan of leaving little notes in my kids (and husbands!) lunch. Through the years though, I have added a couple more kids, and a lot more chaos so finding time to make cute notes and pictures these days, is a struggle. Now you can buy pre-made lunchbox notes! Game changer! There are tons of varieties if you just search “lunch box notes” on Amazon, but these- Little Letters for Lunch are my favorite!
I love them because they have a cute little message, as well as space to write your own, and they come with cute little envelopes for each note! They are the perfect way to add a little extra tlc to your child’s lunch and save a little time since they are pre-made!
Little Letters for Lunch on Amazon ($8.95)
I will continue to keep an eye out for any nifty new products that I may find! Have you found any neat items for the school year? Let us know!