We all know how challenging mom life can be. It’s even harder if you don’t start your day off on the right foot! Here are some morning tips for mom to better herself and her day!
- Start your day off with gratitude! When you wake up, think of five things you are grateful. If you have time, write them down and dig a little deeper! It’s always great to jot your feelings down on paper!
- Take a multivitamin! It’s important mom is getting all her nutrients and good stuff she may lack! If you are in a state that lacks a lot of sunshine like me, take some extra Vitamin D too!
- Wake up and drink a glass of water! Get in the habit of drinking more water! (I mean, 60% of our body is made up of water!) Drinking water helps promote natural energy, and we all know…Momma needs as much energy as she can get!
Accomplish a Task-
- Pick a task, and do it! It’s easy to feel overwhelmed with all the responsibilities that come with motherhood. Keep in control and try and accomplish one task for the morning. Do some laundry, vacuum the living room, clean the dishes. Make it minimal so you don’t feel overwhelmed and lose your day to cleaning, but enough to feel like you accomplished something and start your day off right!
- This is the one I personally really struggle with. I am never hungry in the morning nor do I make time; but it is really important! Eat something! A granola bar, toast, anything! (ok.. maybe not that cupcake…) Get some food in that Momma belly!
- Ok…. another one I am bad at. Try to exercise 30 minutes a day… yeah I’m guilty of NOT doing this, but I do want to push it to other’s because it is important to stay active! I must say though, I have started a morning routine to take walk around the block when the kids wake up. It’s become a thing in our house. The kids love it, and you’ll feel better, and ready for your day after! Even if you can’t take a walk, at least get out and enjoy some fresh air for a few minutes every morning!
- If you can sneak away before the kids wake up, or maybe while they are watching some morning TV-go take a shower! Just getting in a quick shower can make all the difference in your day to feel refreshed and ready to go! (If not, at least get dressed! Time to get out of those pjs Momma!
Listen to music-
- Music is a GREAT way to boost your mood, get you motivated and pumped for whatever is coming your way! Listen to your favorite tunes, something energetic and happy! Check out our Good Morning Momma! playlist on Spotify to get your day going!
- Make sure you moisturize that beautiful momma skin on the daily! Check out Allure’s Top Moisturizer list to find a great moisturizer for your skin!
- Head over to our Facebook and Instagram to find the latest and greatest of all things mom life! New fun posts being added daily! Make sure to follow us so you don’t miss a thing!
What does your morning routine look like? Let us know! Do you have any other great tips for the morning? We’d love to add them to our list!